Housing Assistance

If you or your family are in need of housing assistance, Community Action of Greene County can connect you to a variety of resources in Greene County and surrounding communities.

Housing Resources:

  • STEHP (Solutions to End Homelessness): The STEHP program may help homeless persons obtain permanent housing by providing assistance with security deposit and first month’s rent. For those facing eviction due to rental arrears, assistance may be offered if meeting eligibility criteria.
  • HUD Supportive Housing: For eligible individuals and families, ongoing rental assistance and case management is provided in order to help maintain permanent housing.

For more information about any of these programs please call: 518.943.9205.