Greene County Community Action Program helps the community in many services, resources and solutions. How We Help You:
- Emergency Services >>
- Domestic Violence >>
- 24-hour hotline
- Individual and Support Counseling
- Legal Advocacy
- Assistance with Orders of Protection
- Educational Outreach
- Housing >>
- STEHP (Solutions to End Homelessness)
- HUD Supportive Housing Projects >>
- Weatherization Assistance Program >>
- Empower NY >>
- Weatherization Plus
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) >>
Receive free help with your income tax preparation and electronic filing.
- Wheels for Work Auto Loan Program >>
For those demonstrating a steady work history who have children dependents.
- Columbia Greene Crime Victims Advocacy Program >>
Provides resources, counseling, advocacy and referral for victims and their families.
- Information and Referral >>
We place great value on partnerships, and make it our business to know what services are being offered in our community by partner agencies.
- Family and Community Development >>
Family Development seeks to help all families achieve self-sufficiency.
- Pay it Forward Thrift Store >>
Provides quality goods at affordable prices, encourages citizens to recycle, and helps generate income for Community Action programs.