24-hour Hotline: 518.943.9211
Greene County Office: 518.943.9205
Columbia County Office: 518.822.0849
All Services are Free and Confidential
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: www.ncadv.org/
Services provided by Columbia Greene Domestic Violence range from emergency shelter and crisis intervention to aftercare services and transitional housing. All services are free and confidential, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are also eager to speak with volunteers about training opportunities.
We can assist you with:
- Shelter: The Domestic Violence Program can arrange emergency shelter which provides a safe place, food and supportive services for victims of domestic violence and their children.
- Legal Services: Our staff can discuss legal options with you and assist you in obtaining Orders of Protection from the family or criminal courts. We can assist you with filing claims to the Crime Victims Board.
- Social Services: You may be eligible for emergency funds from the Department of Social Services. Our staff will advocate on your behalf with the local department.
- Supportive Services/Counseling: Our program provides supportive services and counseling for victims of domestic violence and their children.
- Educational Outreach: The Community Educator of the Columbia Greene Domestic Violence Program can provide in-service and informational trainings to school administrators, students, law enforcement, court personnel, civic groups, etc., on the dynamics of domestic violence, warning signs, healthy relationships and available resources.
For more information on educational outreach, please call: 518.943.9205.
- Information and Referral: Program staff can provide information and refer you to local programs and providers in order to address any other specific needs (mental health, substance abuse counseling, etc.)
All Services are Free and Confidential – Need help? Call now: 24-hour Hotline: 518.943.9211.